At the end of the competition, the participant should submit:
1. The programming source code
2. The output file that is generated.
- You can find the output file template with an example here.
- Also, you can find the 24 selected travel articles here.
3. The steps used to set up the environment and to compile the source code
4. List of the external resource/libraries used (if any)
Participants can download the sample output file in the challenge description and are expected to develop software that ingests the web documents, processes the document with reasonable algorithms and produce output that can match the expected output file format as many as possible.
Note: The winner of the Challenge should have at least 80% accuracy of the result.